News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Update failed

Started by Andres08, January 09, 2018, 06:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andres08

I am not sure to continue or not with update from 2.0.14.  Any sugestion?

Andres

Andres08

Rest of screenshot I posting here.

Arantor

Let me guess, you have Stop Spammer installed? Check out the mod's dedicated thread to see how to install it alongside the changes in 2.0.15.

Andres08

Quote from: Arantor on January 09, 2018, 06:55:36 PM
Let me guess, you have Stop Spammer installed? Check out the mod's dedicated thread to see how to install it alongside the changes in 2.0.15.

Yes very true. Stop spamer is installed and it is hard to register forum except human.  Should I uninstall stop spammer first and than continue with update?

Kindred

did you read the mod support thread for Stop Spammer?  The instructions are listed there.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Andres08

Quote from: Kindred on January 09, 2018, 07:01:23 PM
did you read the mod support thread for Stop Spammer?  The instructions are listed there.

Thank you.  If I read it was it around 5 years ago. So nothing about it is in fresh memory. Will find thread about Stop Spammer.

Andres

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Andres08

Quote from: Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen on January 10, 2018, 04:17:55 AM
You can find the topic here, Stop Spammer

Thank you Aleksi for this. I already uninstaled Stop spammer  and upgrade smf to newest version.  Reading now link about Stop Spammer, but it looks confusing and also not everybody  have skills for hard coding.  I know it is not difficult but it can be hard to find right place to insert some code.   Thanks again

Andres

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: