News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Eve Online SSO

Started by avguste, January 10, 2018, 10:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avguste

Hello. Could someone create an Eve Online mod that uses the new SSO login? Something similar to https://forums.eveonline.com/t/phpbb-3-2-eve-sso-esi-extension-beta/17046

Thank you

Schallstrom

Hello,

i'm also interested in this. Would be a shame to switch from this forum to another because just of that since oauth is already available for twitter and such, so why not eve online.

vbgamer45

You would need to hire a developer for that. Could be done.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Schallstrom

i think that would be way over 50 or 100 euros :D

Schallstrom

Quote from: vbgamer45 on May 07, 2018, 03:12:10 PM
You would need to hire a developer for that. Could be done.

who can give me an estimated price?

vbgamer45

Try the paid developer section. I would say at least $100 to $250
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

avguste

Hmm. I cant believe there are no SMF coders who play Eve Online and are not willing to code something like that for free, for the Eve online community

vbgamer45

There are probably people who have eve forums but the normal of coders would be few to none.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

avguste

Just wanted to bump this topic. If someone could make a login mod for Eve Online. That would be great.
Or even just modify the Phpbb one i linked to

Arantor

Honestly, of the programmers I know in the SMF world who could do it, none of them play EVE and none would do it for free - as vbgamer said, he reckons it's a $100 to $250 job, and that's a lowball amount.

Were I taking it on, I'd be asking more - I'd be charging more like $400, otherwise it's just not worth my time. (My current consulting rate is $110 per hour, excluding tax.)

Advertisement: