News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

forbidden you dont have permission

Started by clickspk, January 12, 2018, 05:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clickspk

You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

this message each time coming when i try to edit any .php file please guide me thanks

Illori

Arantor

Sir Osis of Liver

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

clickspk

Quote from: Illori on January 12, 2018, 05:52:00 AM
how are you trying to modify the files?

i am trying from admin panel then configuration/themes and layout /modify theme/Browse the templates and files in this theme

in this page when i click on browse the templates and files in this theme there all templates are giving the same error when i try to modify them 

Arantor

Ask your host to turn off mod_security, or edit the files with FTP.

clickspk

oke let me ask to hosting ... thank you to all for guiding me

clickspk

It is possible to disable the Mod_security module for your cPanel account, but please, be informed that mod_security module increases security level of your hosting account greatly, blocks known exploits and provides protection from a range of attacks against web applications. So, if it is disabled, your websites will be more vulnerable. However it is possible to re-enable the mod_security module for your account in any moment if it is needed. To turn the mod_security module on it will be needed to start a chat conversation, to update this ticket or to create a new one and ask us to enable the mod_security module for your account.

this reply by my hosting company so what i should do now
because i am unable to add add cods etc

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Advertisement: