News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

some functions not working

Started by trulynorway.com, January 12, 2018, 09:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trulynorway.com

I have a smf forum wich has been running for 10 years. (www.elbilforum.no)

The forum has been regularly upgraded, first with smf 1.x and then 2.0x with a lot of patches and mods.

In December 2017 I did a clean install with smf 2.015 and imported the old db from smf 2.014

The forum is running 90% with only a few annoying bugs.

Some functions are not working, like deleting old threads, editing the user profiles, and I (admin) cant access the attach settings. (hxxp:elbilforum.no/forum/index.php?action=admin;area=manageattachments;f2cbaf4867a=41281704c2710529aae996d35ed8b7d8 [nonactive])

Does anyone know what a solution to this can be?

Regards

Lars

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

How are they not working? I mean, do you get any errors - either visible, or in logs?
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Sir Osis of Liver

You had a login problem back in December, possibly caused by double install of oneall social login mod.  Recommended clean 2.0.15 install, did you do that?  Broken mod code can do wierd things to a forum.

https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?action=pm;pmid=576314;kstart;f=inbox;start=0;sort=date;desc#msg576314
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Have you been able to fix this? If not, could you let us know a bit more about the issues you are facing.
As it is, you are not giving much info for us to work with. :)
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: