News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Re: GoDaddy Upgrade from 2GH to 4GH Linux Hosting Caused Database Connection Error

Started by zorproducts, January 14, 2018, 12:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zorproducts

Has anyone had any success fixing this issue? I just lost my 12 year old 4x4 offroad forum. I am not getting anywhere with GD.

MY

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

zorproducts

SMF connection problem could be due to servor being busy

I do not know how to check the files in a FTP to find out what version php I am using. I am running away from godaddy as fast as I can and going with  G.C.Solutions [nofollow] for hosting.

Sir Osis of Liver

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

zorproducts

Yes and No

I am busy with my business and I have paid a superstar to fix my problem. Our Forum is now hosted by Frank at GCSolutions and its working. We have a lot of restoration left to do. Also we lost all phone attachéd pictures, but Frank was able to make it work.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

That's good to hear, at least you've made progress. Let us know if we can still help you with something, or are we ready to mark this topic solved for now :)
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: