News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

dokuzharf smf theme background edit ?

Started by ground-digger, January 13, 2018, 02:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ground-digger

hi to all

i need some help whit the dokuzharf theme to set the background color from white tot somthing else .

And i need some help whit the social icon right of the screen and then the first icon as you can see  , There is an weard triangle looking thing on the icon , how can i change that i dont know what that is or where it came from .

im using

Versie-informatie:
Forumversie: SMF 2.0.15 (meer details)
Huidige SMF-versie: SMF 2.0.15
GD-versie: bundled (2.1.0 compatible)
Databaseserver: MySQL
MySQL-versie: 5.6.38
PHP: 5.6.32
Serverversie: Apache/2

hope some one can help me out , i dont know where to find it in ccs index there to many codes in the letter .

greeetz

Sir Osis of Liver

Background color is in /css/bootstrap.css -

body{font-family:"Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:1.42857143;color:#333;background-color:#fff;}

Not seeing the other problem, but social icons are behind scrollbar in IE11, they should be moved to left side.  Not a very good theme. :P

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

ground-digger

ok i wil try the code  thnx ,the icons as you can see there is a traingle on 1 of them and when i click on it then it turns in to a black square .
sorry for the bad englische .

see the image for the black square issue

ground-digger

Well i have edit the backgrround code but nothing is gonna be changed . i used the 666 color just for the try to see if something change .
i have try to edit it in ftp filezilla and in the theme by ccs bootstrap but its stil al white ?

Gwenwyfar

"It is impossible to communicate with one that does not wish to communicate"

Sir Osis of Liver

This is what I get with background set to black -

As you can see, there's no triangle button over social links, but it is behind scrollbar in IE11, not in FF56.

- R. Waters

ground-digger

hard refresh works thnx .

but how can i fix that prob whit ie11 the triangle on my icon ?
i am using chrome and not a internet explorer version 11 or what ever , i hate that explorer always trouble.

is it posible if i let this topic for open ? when i have more questions about that team then i dont have to open an new one ?

thnx

Sir Osis of Liver

Don't know what's causing the triangle, doesn't happen in IE or FF, I don't use Chrome.  Looks like the theme is doing something to right scrollbar, which is displayed differently in different browsers.  I would move the button bar to left side, you'd have to reverse first and last buttons.  It's a sloppy theme, you'll probably have other problems with it.

- R. Waters

Advertisement: