News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Full Upgrade -> Undefined Index line 3509

Started by VoidingNixx, January 20, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VoidingNixx

So I have a 2.xxxx version of SMF I am trying to update currently using the Full Upgrade package.  When I run the upgrade.php, I get a few number of errors, but not sure what the errors are saying.  It is giving an Undefined Index on line 3509 in upgrade.php.  What exactly does this mean?

https://pastebin.com/HAegfeXg

VoidingNixx

So I decided to do a fresh install of SMF just to see if the settings I am using are ok and give it a good test... but it seems that the page, even after a fresh install, is not loading very well.

Is this a problem on the host end or am I missing something?  Honestly, I am not sure where the problem is which is throwing this off... but it seems like a fresh install would work ok... but it's not.

vbgamer45

What's the url to the site. Looks like file are not uploaded completely or the urls are wrong.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

VoidingNixx

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 20, 2018, 05:47:01 PM
What's the url to the site. Looks like file are not uploaded completely or the urls are wrong.

the address is https://www.mcwotc.net/forum/

vbgamer45

Your urls are 127.0.0.1

Get the repair settings tool to fix your paths
What is repair_settings.php?
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

VoidingNixx

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 20, 2018, 05:54:48 PM
Your urls are 127.0.0.1

Thanks, I will give that a shot.

VoidingNixx

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 20, 2018, 05:54:48 PM
Your urls are 127.0.0.1

Yep, you were correct.  Bad settings it was.  Not quite sure how all those URL settings were changed.  The repair tool fixed everything.  Thanks a lot vbgamer45!

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: