Updated site

Started by Bigguy, March 26, 2018, 08:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

I upgraded my site to the newest on GH just now. It went very smooth. Until I cleared my cache I thought there was a problem with the wysiwyg editor but then it popped up. There is a new edition to the editor I see. Very nice. :)

Shambles

Are you asking for support?

Bigguy

No....did it sound like I was, lol. I was commenting on the editor and it's new feature(s). That's all.

Shambles

Quote from: Bigguy
No....did it sound like I was, lol.
Not really, I just wondered why you posted in the "support" section. That is all.

Bigguy

Oh...not sure, lol. I think I might have been going to ask something but forgot in the process. That's what it was. I think.

Antes

Quote from: Shambles on March 27, 2018, 06:56:40 AM
Quote from: Bigguy
No....did it sound like I was, lol.
Not really, I just wondered why you posted in the "support" section. That is all.

Probably because there is no place (exc. Chit-Chat) to comment about the software :)

Shambles

Bigguy

Why did it get archived. ??

Shambles

Maybe it attracted too many support queries  :-X

Bigguy

Aah, I see, lol. I was going to comment on one thing I found in the wysiwyg editor but was not sure if it was a surprise or not so I held off.

Antes

Quote from: Shambles on March 27, 2018, 09:27:06 AM
Maybe it attracted too many support queries  :-X

It wasn't the case... but can't remember the reason...

Quote from: Bigguy on March 27, 2018, 10:03:11 AM
Aah, I see, lol. I was going to comment on one thing I found in the wysiwyg editor but was not sure if it was a surprise or not so I held off.

If its related to YouTube you can say it, I hardly think there will be a blog post related to it.

Bigguy

Ok, for the youtube button...is there anyway to resize the video. It's kinda small.

Antes

Quote from: Bigguy on March 27, 2018, 11:25:39 AM
Ok, for the youtube button...is there anyway to resize the video. It's kinda small.

afaik its hardcoded you need to change the BBCode directly.

Bigguy

You wouldn't off hand know what file that might be would you. :) A little bigger would be great, not much but you know so you can make out the video, lol. Well, it's not that small but I almost put on glasses.

Bigguy

Antes

Quote from: Bigguy on March 27, 2018, 11:30:25 AM
You wouldn't off hand know what file that might be would you. :) A little bigger would be great, not much but you know so you can make out the video, lol. Well, it's not that small but I almost put on glasses.

Actually my bad, I forgot they went with div container... You can simply go for index.css and look for "videocontainer" class.

Bigguy

Thank you very much. That makes a huge difference. :) I appreciate it.

Advertisement: