News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

If there is no new post in a while.Post that show in Recent post topic will disa

Started by tanawat, January 22, 2018, 12:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanawat

If there is no new post in a while (about 7day or 10day not sure). Post that show in Recent post topic will disappear.

Is there a way to keep it?

Thanks for reply.

Illori

Illori

i have never seen posts disappear from there, no matter how long ago they were made.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

tanawat

Quote from: Illori on January 23, 2018, 05:09:19 AM
i have never seen posts disappear from there, no matter how long ago they were made.

Thanks for the knowledge.

Quote from: Kindred on January 23, 2018, 07:58:01 AM
Do you have any mods?  If so, what?

i will try to check it.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Also what theme are you using? Like mentioned, normally that section will not care how old a post is - it is recent if no newer posts have been made, but some themes may not use the default code.
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: