Your session timed out while posting. Please go back and try again.

Started by Adanademir01, January 22, 2018, 02:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adanademir01

'' Your session timed out while posting. Please go back and try again.Your session timed out while posting. Please go back and try again. ''

İ m using 2.0.15 and this code '' <input type="hidden" name="', $context['session_var'], '" value="', $context['session_id'], '" /> '' have in index.template.php what i will do now still not working ?

Edited title to reflect original problem in case anyone searches for this in titles only. ~ Steve

aegersz

did you go back and try again ? works for me
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Adanademir01

I can not enter the admin panel. How can go back?
I will be very grateful. (Sorry for my english because not good and computer knowledge)

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Try to logout and login before trying again?
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Adanademir01

Even if you leave a gap, you get the same error.

Adanademir01

Also another problem pffffff

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Those could be related even. Where does that error come from?
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Adanademir01

http://progamebet.com/forum/index.php?wwwRedirect

Try it for entry '' Giriş Yap ''
You do not have to write anything, just try.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

That would probably be a typo in login.template.php then.
Somewhere there is an extra or misplaced <
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

Adanademir01

Shambles

Quote from: Adanademir01
İ m using 2.0.15 and this code '' <input type="hidden" name="', $context['session_var'], '" value="', $context['session_id'], '" /> '' have in index.template.php ...

I usually ignore topics with silly titles like "please help me", but did you insert the above code yourself? Chances are you either put it in the wrong place or missed a quote mark off.

Adanademir01

Yes I have added the code. But I still get the same error.

Illori

Adanademir01

Sorry but still same. Pfff

Sir Osis of Liver

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Could you attach your theme's index.template.php and login template.php here?
That's not necessarily a big error, and could be easily spotted if we are lucky.
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

Adanademir01

This is default theme docs..

Adanademir01

This is reseller theme doc. İ m using this theme.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

I'm currently on the road, but will get back to you a bit later if someone else isn't faster :)
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

Adanademir01

Other docs... I can not wait to use Smf. But I still can not use it. :'(

Advertisement: