News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Your session timed out while posting. Please go back and try again.

Started by Adanademir01, January 22, 2018, 02:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adanademir01

Yesterday evening I installed another forum 2.0.14 I had the same problem again and could not use it.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

I'm actually unsure if this would be the cause, but at least you seem to have double code in login.template.php.

What you have now

<span class="lowerframe"><span></span></span>
<input type="hidden" name="', $context['session_var'], '" value="', $context['session_id'], '" />

<input type="hidden" name="hash_passwrd" value="" />
<input type="hidden" name="', $context['session_var'], '" value="', $context['session_id'], '" />

</div>

It could be just

<span class="lowerframe"><span></span></span>
<input type="hidden" name="', $context['session_var'], '" value="', $context['session_id'], '" /><input type="hidden" name="hash_passwrd" value="" />
</div>
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Adanademir01

Thank you for your interest.
I edited it immediately, but it's still the same. I use Cpanel, but can DNS CloudFlare cause this problem?

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

I took a look at your theme's index.template and your login.template and didn't immediately notice anything more.

BUT - One thing jumps out at me now - your login page is always offering ;wwwredirect.

Run repair_settings and make sure all your urls are in the same format, all either with OR without WWW, but not both in the same mix.
What is repair_settings.php?
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Adanademir01

Yesterday my friend studied the site. He said page was trying to go to this address. '' http://www.progamebet.com/forum/index.php?action=login2 ''

I do not know much about software codes. That's why I do not know what he means.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

You forum URL is without WWW, all your links on the forum are with WWW. Make sure your whole site is using only one of those options. Do not mix them together.

Quote from: Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen on January 23, 2018, 04:17:22 AM
BUT - One thing jumps out at me now - your login page is always offering ;wwwredirect.

Run repair_settings and make sure all your urls are in the same format, all either with OR without WWW, but not both in the same mix.
What is repair_settings.php?

Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

Adanademir01

You are great man !!!  ;D Thank you a lot... it was like this in (Settings.php) >  $boardurl = 'http://www.progamebet.com/forum';;      # URL to your forum's folder. (without the trailing /!)

Just deleted WWW

and then > $boardurl = 'http://progamebet.com/forum';;      # URL to your forum's folder. (without the trailing /!)

Now I entry account. thank you a lot!  :)

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: