News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

PHP at creating category / thread

Started by nitair, January 22, 2018, 05:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitair

Hi all,

I would like to add a PHP script into title / description (as showed in screenshot). How I can do that?

Also if <?php echo 'Test'; ?> is possible, can I add something like that? : <?php echo '<p style="color: #000">Test</p>';  ?>

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Perhaps you could explain a bit further - What are you trying to achieve, where exactly, and what have you done already?
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

nitair

I'm trying to add a PHP-Script which checks if a port is open or closed (like an online status in title).

What I'm already done: Notice Screenshot. I'm just asking if there is possibility, but didn't edit template that much (just wanted to be sure).

Illori

nitair

I did noticed that (thats why Im posting here...), but is there no possibility to enable this parsing?

Illori

i dont think so. it would be easier to add the code directly in one of the templates and let it be parsed that way. you could add it in index.template.php into the header and it would show up on all pages.

nitair

Yeah that's already done, but I don't like it on this way. Okay then... thanks for your help. I'll use the index.template.php way...

Advertisement: