News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Helping me out to install the mod

Started by Big Gangsta, January 22, 2018, 01:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Gangsta

Hey there, i would like to ask for something. I just found a mod which will be usefull to my forum but to don't do anything stupid while installing, i better asked here, because i never did this before. This is the mod http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/?mod=1295 so where to put all these files ? Just to be sure, i'm not a noob in installing.
By the way, can be this mod also used in Core theme ? Because in "THEME" folder are only files called "DEFAULT"
Thanks.
hxxp:gtasagaminglife.xyz/index.php [nonactive]

Enjoy here, join us today !

Sir Osis of Liver

You can't install a mod in Core if it's not there.  Core theme is included in the install and upgrade packages, did you delete it?  Don't know if that shoutbox will work in Core, never tried it.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: Nafil_ on January 22, 2018, 01:02:25 PM
By the way, can be this mod also used in Core theme ? Because in "THEME" folder are only files called "DEFAULT"
Thanks.
That is quite normal with mods, and the package manager in 2.0 can attempt to install the mod in any theme you have installed. It will offer you a choice for that during install. If if works as is, without needing any manual editing, will depend on the mod and the theme in question.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: