Previous topic - Next topic

landyvlad

Been getting a lot of these

http://gsx1400owners.org/forum/index.php?action=search2
8: Undefined index: id_prefixApply
File: /home3/gsxowner/public_html/forum/Sources/Search.php
Line: 2013

Thoughts?
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

aegersz

from a php site referring to a php error and not an SMF error but i thought it worth mentioning:

QuoteN.B. Undefined index is a minor error and is, therefore, not usually notified by default. Still, this depends on the server's configuration. With the help of the error_reporting function, the type of error reported can be changed.

... because your search works well so if you don't fix it then maybe you can live with it.

yeah, i don't sweat the small stuff
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

What mods do you have installed? That would sound like an error from some topic prefix mod perhaps?
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

landyvlad

I do have "SMF Post Prefix" mod installed but that's always been there and I don;t THINK I have been getting this error when I was on v 2.0.13

Of course I may have overlooked it and forgotten...

I;d like to get it fixed if possible.
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Illori

you would need to post in the mods support topic so that the author can help you.

landyvlad

I didn't realise that it would have been related to that mod, but I will do so now. Thank you.

(I'll mark as solved as no further input needed here probably). Ta.

Advertisement: