News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Image proxy doesn't work on 2 websites

Started by bjornforum, February 02, 2018, 04:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjornforum

Got some more info.

In cache is use 0. With caching I had issues before.

If I enable cache by setting a higher value, the images are first still not shown, but after a refresh they appear.

Setting cache to 0 again and they never appear.

I re-uploaded proxy.php from the 2.0.15 full install download. Didn't change. The "))) === false ? 1 : null;;" fix I read about in other topics is present in the file.
Forumsoftware is up to date.

bjornforum

But mixed content warning.... Damn.. So not actually a fix...

bjornforum

Sorry for the many posts...

With the semi fix above, at first the image is not served secure, but after I refresh, it is served secure.  Cache is still set to 0KB..

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

That actually sounds like an improvement to the current stock code, since currently it seems to not even show the pic on the first page load.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

shawnb61

What is your max file size set at?   

Make sure it is set to a sufficiently high value.  More here:
https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=557878.0
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

bjornforum

It's set at 0. If I use a higher value, at first load there are no images. Only after a refresh the images appear.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

bjornforum

Thanks, I already found that topic and it worked :) (see my answer in that topic)

Advertisement: