News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Failed to run the PHP program for security reasons

Started by novill, February 03, 2018, 02:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

novill

My forum is down.
It's show the flowing error:
QuoteFailed to run the PHP program for security reasons.
Contact the creator of the page.
I have downloaded, the status.php from the tools menu. When I run it on my site it show the flowing code:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function set_magic_quotes_runtime() in /***/***/villanyszerelo.forum.hu/status.php:39 Stack trace: #0 /***/***/villanyszerelo.forum.hu/status.php(28): initialize_inputs() #1 {main} thrown in /***/***/villanyszerelo.forum.hu/status.phpon line 39

I have turned on the php log function on my site. It's show the same error.

[03-Feb-2018 03:14:11 Europe/Budapest] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function set_magic_quotes_runtime() in /***/***/villanyszerelo.forum.hu/status.php:39
Stack trace:
#0 /***/***/villanyszerelo.forum.hu/status.php(28): initialize_inputs()
#1 {main}
  thrown in /***/***/villanyszerelo.forum.hu/status.php on line 39

I haven't modified nothing on my site. So what can be the problem?

novill

My forum is down.
It's show the flowing error:
Failed to run the PHP program for security reasons.
Contact the creator of the page.
I have downloaded, the status.php from the tools menu. When I run it on my site it show the flowing code:
Code: [Select]
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function set_magic_quotes_runtime() in /***/***/villanyszerelo.forum.hu/status.php:39 Stack trace: #0 /***/***/villanyszerelo.forum.hu/status.php(28): initialize_inputs() #1 {main} thrown in /***/***/villanyszerelo.forum.hu/status.phpon line 39

I have turned on the php log function on my site. It's show the same error.

Code: [Select]
[03-Feb-2018 03:14:11 Europe/Budapest] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function set_magic_quotes_runtime() in /***/***/villanyszerelo.forum.hu/status.php:39
Stack trace:
#0 /***/***/villanyszerelo.forum.hu/status.php(28): initialize_inputs()
#1 {main}
  thrown in /***/***/villanyszerelo.forum.hu/status.php on line 39

I haven't modified nothing on my site. So what can be the problem?
My forum is running on 2.0.15 version

novill

I have created to the wrong section my topic. I can't remove it.
@moderator: Please remove it. My forum is running on 2.0.15 version, not in 2.1
Thanks

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Merged.

Does your server's error log offer any more detailed error message?
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

novill

I have checked the log_errors mysql table, and there are lots off errors, this two are this:
2: Parameter 1 to KB_ob() expected to be a reference, value given
2: Parameter 1 to smart_pagination_buffer() expected to be a reference, value given

Maybe this is the problem?

The site is still down. I can't find the solution.

Illori

you need to find the server error log not the SMF error log.

vbgamer45

You have to either downgrade your php version or install SMF 2.0.15\

set_magic_quotes_runtime is not in SMF 2.0.15
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

novill

I have the reason.
My web service provider has noticed that my site was tried to hack. They have send my the flowing information.

QuoteThe virus protection of our system has been activated because they tried to break the page: topic = 2178.0 AnD BeNChMaRK (2999999, MD5 (NOW ())
This system detected this and moved the file to quarantine. We have removed this from the quarantine, but try to inform the programmer to update the program code so that it can not be exploited on the vulnerability page.

I asked for more detailed information

update:

I have received the web server traffic log. I can see the following information.

Quotexxx.xx.238.26 - - [02/Feb/2018:19:28:19 +0100] "GET /index.php?topic=2178.0'\" HTTP/1.1" 200 97767 "-" "-"
xxx.xx.238.26 - - [02/Feb/2018:19:28:21 +0100] "GET /index.php?topic=2178.0 HTTP/1.1" 200 97767 "-" "-"
xxx.xx.238.26 - - [02/Feb/2018:19:28:22 +0100] "GET /index.php?topic=2178.02121121121212.1 HTTP/1.1" 200 97743 "-" "-"
xxx.xx.238.26 - - [02/Feb/2018:19:28:23 +0100] "GET /index.php?topic=2178.0%20and%201%3D1 HTTP/1.1" 200 97755 "-" "-"
xxx.xx.238.26 - - [02/Feb/2018:19:28:24 +0100] "GET /index.php?topic=2178.0%20and%201%3E1 HTTP/1.1" 200 97767 "-" "-" 

vbgamer45

That's normal that's standard hack bot it will try but fails since SMF is protected against that issue.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

novill

Advertisement: