Prevent Member Group Posting Links 2.0.15

Started by bukharifaran, February 06, 2018, 02:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bukharifaran

I am using the SMF version 2.0.15 on my EDU forum.

I want some member groups (Private: assigned by admin) to be able to post links while I want to prevent other users from posting links.

Like its an EDU forum of my School, so I want to use "Anti Spam Links" mod to prevent all the members who don't belong to my school from posting links. I am doing this very well by implementing the post count feature of Anti Spam Links mod.

But with that, I have teachers and students of my school as well on my forum who need to provide references of their research work and assignments. So students and teachers of my school should be able to post links without any problem. As they don't spam the forum they will only use the link for citation.

Anti SPAM Links mod is good to prevent members on post count.
Anti SPAM mod says that it can prevent member groups, but this mod is not compatible with my SMF version.

Kindly either provide me any other solution or provide me an updated version of Anti SPAM that should work with my version of SMF. And I should be able to use both mods i.e I can prevent members on the bases of post count, but I want to allow specific member groups to post links even from their first post.

Thanks.
My Forum: Mobile Fun | My Blog: Mobile Fun Blog

GL700Wing

Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful ...

Advertisement: