News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Idk how to create??

Started by MatildaKecer, February 10, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatildaKecer

Hi guys, i am here to ask who can make me smf forum for me, because i dont know how to create

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Perhaps take a look at the documentation? It's not really hard to install SMF. :)

SMF Requirements
Installing SMF
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

MatildaKecer

Illori

what steps have you tried? where did you run into a problem?

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

MatildaKecer

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

You need a host first, to be able to present your forum to users over the internet, so perhaps take a look around Hosts, Hosting and Commercial Services
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: