I tried to configure but no luck on the font for posting

Started by Kathryn_, February 11, 2018, 04:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kathryn_

Hi,
I found  reference for the Index.css config on this site, so I did this very thing:

/* Posts and personal messages displayed throughout the forum. */
.post, .personalmessage
{
overflow: auto;
line-height: 1.4em;
padding: 0.1em 0;
font-size: 12px;
    font-family: "Trebuchet MS";
}

It does not work for me... any reason why like I did something incorrect   I am running SMF V. 2.0.15 and the theme I am using is Anecdota_205 and my site is

https://top-books.net

Thank you....

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Kathryn_

Yes   now this is strange, one post this am I had to manually configure it, the next post, it was configured, I guess cache was the issue. Thank you so much...

Kathryn_

Quote from: Kathryn_ on February 12, 2018, 01:05:51 PM
Yes   now this is strange, one post this am I had to manually configure it, the next post, it was configured, I guess cache was the issue. Thank you so much...
It's sporatic  One Post works bu not the other.. I checked to see if on the default theme the configurations were there and they are One question I have is does the em stay the same at 1.4 because I have the font set at 12px?

Kathryn_

Quote from: Kathryn_ on February 12, 2018, 03:04:31 PM
Quote from: Kathryn_ on February 12, 2018, 01:05:51 PM
It's sporatic  One Post works bu not the other.. I checked to see if on the default theme the configurations were there and they are One question I have is does the em stay the same at 1.4 because I have the font set at 12px?
I guess I answered my own question.. I changed the size to 1.2em and that works perfect... no I can continue on my way ... thank you...

Advertisement: