News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[Preview]Low Tech [2.0 - Responsive]

Started by aryansindy, February 13, 2018, 11:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Rock Lee-

It's very minimalist for my taste, but it looks good and I'll try to take a look to see how it behaves ...

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Bigguy

I don't think the demo is working. A better pic wouldn't hurt really.

aryansindy

It's very minimalist for my taste, but it looks good and I'll try to take a look to see how it behaves ...

Yes but I have done some changes ,board and Color?

Live Demo:Zaxo Community

Bigguy

That looks good and the demo works. :) Good job

-Rock Lee-

Sorry my English is not very good, but I will try to express myself as best I can. I think it's a very design, although some areas have to be cleaned or, for example, in the image that I show you, you have to accommodate a bit more even to present something more simple ... it's in my opinion!

Regards!

aryansindy

Ok Thank's I have cleaned what you meind with some changes ,like footer section added.

Regards!

Biology Forums

I feel it's a little old style, 2000's, mixed with 2018. I noticed you use a lot of tables, which can be replaced with DIVs. Makes it easier if you want to go mobile later on.

Good effort nonetheless.

-Rock Lee-

Quote from: Study Force on February 22, 2018, 12:15:31 PM
I feel it's a little old style, 2000's, mixed with 2018. I noticed you use a lot of tables, which can be replaced with DIVs. Makes it easier if you want to go mobile later on.

Good effort nonetheless.

+1, It looks much better in truth, something retro square ... but cheer goes well on track ;D

Regards!

There is an error in "Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register" and http://www.zaxo.at/index.php?PHPSESSID=pnjn2sbmlqemedrpj8d553fc60&topic=3.msg258#new I think there are some loose strings :P

aryansindy

Good I have done the error and the loose strings.
Regards!

Advertisement: