the daunting array of (native) BBCodes and how do i to use them ?

Started by aegersz, February 14, 2018, 03:32:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aegersz

i keep on finding obscure (by my standards) BBCodes like "iurl" and "s", to mention just two.

i had a look at the codes i have enabled and some of them have high visibility through the association of buttons in my editor and others are provided by the installation of mods.

where can i find out what the native codes do and how to exploit them ?

i feel that these are largely undocumented so i was hoping to be pointed to some formal doco.

i found http://forums.tieline.com/help/?area=bbcode but it did not look like an official SMF publication so where shall i go for current information ?
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

aegersz

The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Advertisement: