Problem with BBCode buttons

Started by KOna115, February 14, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KOna115

Hello!

I've just installed SMF 2.0.15 and the BBCode panel is not showing. I tried multiple themes but i've got the same problem. It's turned on in all settings but still not showing. Someone HELP PLEASE!

Thanks for the replies!

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Just to make sure, you have checked

Admin -> Forum -> Posts and Topics -> Bulletin Board Code -> Enable bulletin board code (BBC)

and have some BBC codes enabled under it, in "Enabled BBC tags"?

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

KOna115

There are no mods installed. The BBC works when I type it but the panel is not showing.

Illori

have mods been installed in the past and uninstalled?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Illori

if you launch the developers tools in your browser and switch to console, does it show you any errors loading on the post page?

KOna115

SCRIPT5009: 'is_ie' is not defined
theme.js (18,1)

SCRIPT5009: 'smc_SmileyBox' is not defined
index.php (339,4)

SCRIPT5009: 'smc_Toggle' is not defined
index.php (1014,3)

I get this error.

(URL: hxxp:charmingmta.eu [nonactive] )

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Make sure all your url and path settings for all themes are correct. I see at least one 127.0.0.1 in your source, and that is not a valid address to use outside local test setups.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

KOna115

Quote from: Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen on February 15, 2018, 01:14:15 AM
Make sure all your url and path settings for all themes are correct. I see at least one 127.0.0.1 in your source, and that is not a valid address to use outside local test setups.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! The URLs were wrong.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: