the correct version of Swedish utf-8 language files?

Started by sussiny, February 16, 2018, 06:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sussiny

Hello

I have installed a new forum for testing, version 2.0.15 and the Swedish language pack utf-8 2.0.15 but in the administration it says that I have the language pack 2.0.12

I installed the language pack from this page: https://download.simplemachines.org/index.php?languages;id=45  and I installed it in this folder: Themes/default/languages

Thanks in advance.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

If everything is working, and you don't come across any empty strings or undefined index -errors, I'd say that isn't anything to worry about really, but if you click on the title "Språkfiler" it should give you a more detailed list on the files and versions. What files are wrong according to it?
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

sussiny

Thank you Aleksi for your reply.

I have checked the files, and the file that was 2.0.12 was index.swedish-utf8.php. I Compared index.swedish-utf8.php with index.english.php and found a line at the bottom that wasn't translated and a comment at the top of the version. I have fixed that now.

I have attached screenshots.

Regards

Susanne

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

That string is probably from Attachment List In Recent Posts and if that was the only discrepancy, you are fine and need not worry :)
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: