help me i got error Fatal error

Started by ashuw123, February 21, 2018, 11:48:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashuw123

i got error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function template_css() in C:\xampp\htdocs\forum\Sources\Load.php(2197) : eval()'d code on line 99

after trying change my themes, what i can do for getting back SMF back ? its cant open anything just pages of that error. help me ASAP pls :( :(

Kindred

1- please use a more descriptive topic next time. "help me" is worse than useless and often gets skipped by people who might otherwise be able to help.
2- What theme were you trying to install?
3- How did you try to install the theme?
4- What version are you using?
5- what is your URL? (are you actually running a live, internet accessible forum from your local PC?)

6- try your URL/index.php?theme=1 and reset your theme to the default.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ashuw123

Quote from: Kindred on February 21, 2018, 11:55:05 AM
1- please use a more descriptive topic next time. "help me" is worse than useless and often gets skipped by people who might otherwise be able to help.
2- What theme were you trying to install?
3- How did you try to install the theme?
4- What version are you using?
5- what is your URL? (are you actually running a live, internet accessible forum from your local PC?)

6- try your URL/index.php?theme=1 and reset your theme to the default.

ok thanks for advice, im sorry im newbie here.
i want to install gamesboard themes, just add file like uploads file on webs in admin menu.
i use 2.0.15 version.
my smf not actually running live, just local from my laptop.

Illori

you need to be very careful what themes you install

https://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=2894 this is what you installed right?
this is an SMF 2.1 theme, it will NOT work on SMF 2.0.
you need to follow step 6 you were told to change the theme.

Kindred

That theme is for 2.1 Beta3 -- can pretty much guarantee it won't work on 2.0.x

"Add file" HOW?   by using the "upload a new theme" dialogue?  By trying to use the package manager?

I'd suggest deleting all of your current files except Settings.php and Settings_bak.php and loading a fresh set of files.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ashuw123

Quote from: Illori on February 21, 2018, 12:04:11 PM
you need to be very careful what themes you install

https://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=2894 this is what you installed right?
this is an SMF 2.1 theme, it will NOT work on SMF 2.0.
you need to follow step 6 you were told to change the theme.

thanks i got my smf back :)

Advertisement: