News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Grey Buttons?

Started by mike9010, February 02, 2004, 05:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike9010

I'm really horrible at graphics design. I need some buttons and other images that would blend in nicely with a grey theme (the theme also has light yellow highlights). In fact, the buttons on the default theme for this board are nice. Are they available for download some where? Or does anyone have any other buttons that they know of/willing to share with me I could use?

Thanks a bunch.

Killer Possum

I know the buttons on this site are not available for download and users are not allowed to use them on there own forum.

charlottezweb

Your current best bet is to search for YSE button sets if you are comfortable making a few extra buttons yourself to complete the package...all that will change in the not-too distant future though  :)

Jason

charlottezweb

Oh, and you can always cheat with gray :)  Even if you're not comfortable with making them yourself, you can take virtually any button and switch it to monochrome (which will make it fit your desired colors)

Jason

Peter Duggan

Quote from: charlottezweb on February 02, 2004, 05:44:05 PM
Your current best bet is to search for YSE button sets if you are comfortable making a few extra buttons yourself to complete the package...

Like Standard YaBB SE buttons for grey-themed boards?

Advertisement: