Boards Name

Started by Brofesco, March 05, 2018, 01:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brofesco

I was searching for a package that enables me to write bbcode in boards so it looks with colors.
I could not find any so if anyone understood my request please help me
thanks

4Kstore

If you want to change the color only, maybe this can help you: https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3023

¡¡NEW MOD: Sparkles User Names!!!

Brofesco

Quote from: 4Kstore on March 05, 2018, 01:57:57 PM
If you want to change the color only, maybe this can help you: https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3023
I have downloaded it, but which code to use like what is the code of coloring the board ? I have tried [color=aqua blabla [/color] but did not worked

GigaWatt

You don't set it with BBCode, take a look at the screen shots of the mod.

"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Brofesco

Quote from: GigaWatt on March 05, 2018, 05:40:08 PM
You don't set it with BBCode, take a look at the screen shots of the mod.

The board color isn't getting changed for everyone its just get changed in adminstartion section but in the forum its still same

GigaWatt

Did you use RGB notation or just "red", "green", etc.? Try RGB notation if the latter fails.

PS: You don't have to quote the post if you're replying to the last post in the thread ;).
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

Brofesco

I did add the color ID which has changed the board color, Here check those SS :
hxxp:imgur.com/a/ip3XH [nonactive]

GigaWatt

Well, it seems that it did what you wanted it to do... I don't see what's the problem ???.

Brofesco

here its not changed . thats what I mean I need it to get changed here too

Illori

did you install the mod on your custom theme? if you did not you will need to do so. also questions about a mod should be posted in the mods support topic.

Kindred

yup... without a doubt, you didn't install the mod into your custom theme.

Uninstall the mod
Then reinstall the mod, but this time, select the option to apply to all themes.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

pepa

Be careful with this mod.  I found that if you only want to use the board colours i.e. you leave the Board Icon field blank ... then it all seems OK until you try to create a new board, at that point SMF throws up an error and you can't create a new Board.  This happened to me, so I uninstalled the mod but it left vagrant code in some files, causing problems, and also columns in the database with 'required values' that were empty.

This was in SMF 2.0.15 with Responsive Curve installed and only a very few mods.

Advertisement: