News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

How do I get users after posting to take them back to the topic vs main board.

Started by 224valkyrieforum, March 09, 2018, 04:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

224valkyrieforum

I would like users to get returned back to the topic they just replied to instead of getting turned back to the main board.  Thanks!

GigaWatt

Admin --> Configuration --> Themes and Layout --> Member Options --> Configure guest and new user options for this theme --> Return to topics after posting by default

Admin --> Configuration --> Themes and Layout --> Member Options --> Change current options for all members using this theme --> Return to topics after posting by default

The first one configures this setting for new members and guests, the second one configures it for the existing members.
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Shambles

GigaWatt

I didn't see that someone posted before me, sorry ;). SMF did warn me about something when I hit the post button, but I was in a hurry and didn't read it and just clicked post again... I guess it might have been the "someone posted while you were writing your comment" warning.

Once again, I'm sorry. Will try to be more carefull in the future :).
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: