News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by dndperas, March 10, 2018, 08:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dndperas

Please guys i wants to know how to add icons in my forums, i mean photo for members group i cant upload photo here to tell u the example but if u understand wat im asking for, answer me asap

Irisado

Please state which version of the software you are using.  Also please write in full sentences, using proper English (i.e. full words, rather than text language) to make it easier to understand what you are trying to say.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

dndperas

im just newbie in forums, a friend made me a smf forums and he added photos to members group i mean ''  Star image filename''
and he left, for now i wants to add photos to more members group ex: { developer.png]

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Just upload the file in your theme's image folder through FTP or your hosting control panel, for example default/images/newbadge.jpg
and then in Admin -> Membergroups you can set the new file to be a membergroups "star image".
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Steve

Quote from: Irisado on March 10, 2018, 09:09:35 AMPlease state which version of the software you are using.
DO NOT pm me for support!

dndperas

it's solved guys but i've another question in another post.

Shambles

Quote from: dndperas on March 26, 2018, 10:32:46 AM
it's solved guys but i've another question in another post.
Well, please try to give that other post a meaningful title, not "Hello" like this one  ::)

dndperas

nah, when i finish this topic i wont title like that again btw the staff members didnt say anything and i didnt broke the rules so stop crying if u can help then help dont want to, then dont reply..

Shambles

Quote from: dndperas
... and i didnt broke the rules ...

Help us to help you

QuoteInformative subject: Make your topic's title as informative and clear as possible. Using one word like 'help!' or 'please!', or a combination of these words, ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, or strings of !!!!! will get you nowhere and it will not help people who search the forum before asking their questions.  Please, be descriptive.

Quote...so stop crying...
I'll stop crying if you stop being an idiot.

Kindred

And actually, a staff member ...   me...   did say something
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

dndperas

yea, thats wat am talking about, i need help so if this member cant behave him self then go away no need kids here.. this topic for smth and i need help with it

Irisado

This topic has been marked as solved and is going nowhere at this point, so it is now locked.  In future, dndperas, if you have issues with any posts made, please use the report to moderator button.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Advertisement: