News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Toggle replies to show OP replies only

Started by GL700Wing, March 14, 2018, 08:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dougiefresh

Uploaded v1.0.4 - March 18th, 2018
o Removed the button that filter OP's messages and show all replies.
o Added "unfilter" icon that shows when messages are being filtered.

Quote from: GL700Wing on March 17, 2018, 08:16:04 PM
Also, happy for you to remove the 'Show OP Replies'/Show All Replies' button as members can use the 'Filter' icon for both OP and other member replies which I think is a really neat feature.
Done.

Quote from: GL700Wing on March 17, 2018, 10:53:14 PM
Actually - I've just realised the  'Show All Replies' button at the top is currently the 'only' was to show all replies again after having filtered them using either the 'Show OP Replies' button or the 'Filter' icon.  Would it be possible to also have an 'Unfilter' icon (maybe rotate the 'Filter' icon 180°) to toggle the view to show all replies after the 'Filter' icon has been used?
Also done.

GL700Wing

Quote from: dougiefresh on March 18, 2018, 11:00:27 AM
Uploaded v1.0.4 - March 18th, 2018
o Removed the button that filter OP's messages and show all replies.
o Added "unfilter" icon that shows when messages are being filtered.
Many thanks once again.

(I won't get a chance to test the latest version for a week or so as I'll be away on holidays.)
Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful ...

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

skb

Downloaded & installed the latest build.
The reverse toggle switch with the 'unfilter.png' doesn't work. All replies are not shown, the page with the replies of selected member remains as is.

SMF 2.1.4 / TP 2.2.2

dougiefresh

Uploaded v1.0.5 - March 20th, 2018
o Fixed "unfilter" icon link so that it now works.

@skb:  Yeah, I guess fixing the URL code would be helpful as well....  Thanks for the bug report!

skb

SMF 2.1.4 / TP 2.2.2

GL700Wing

Quote from: dougiefresh on March 20, 2018, 10:14:18 AM
Uploaded v1.0.5 - March 20th, 2018
o Fixed "unfilter" icon link so that it now works.
Many thanks - working perfectly!
Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful ...

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

dougiefresh

Filter Messages By Poster mod has been approved!  Please direct all mod support questions and related stuff about the mod to that thread!  Thank you!

Advertisement: