News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

members colur

Started by napon, March 20, 2018, 04:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

napon

Im looking for a mod that us over all members colur in forum thread and all im using the new mysql1 one any help would be nice on this one

napon

How to install this please

br360

You can install It through your package manager in your admin panel. Here's some more info

https://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/SMF2.0:Package_manager

GigaWatt

Is there a thread on the forum regarding this mod?
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

napon

Got this to work in the download none of the files where in a folder to install so i given it a folder called nick put files i  said folder upload the said folder and the installed work ok now have colurs user on site

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

GigaWatt

Thanks ;). I copy/pasted the name of the mod in search... didn't return this topic, although I set it to search only topic titles ???... have no idea why.
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Pro tip, the support topics are always linked to on the mod download page. No need to search if you are already there. :)
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

GigaWatt

Yeah, I know, that's how I've always found the support topics (find the mod on the mods page, follow the support topic on the forum or vice versa), but this one didn't have a link to the support topic. Check the link to the mod.

https://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3067

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

It shows for me, you sure that's not there for you?
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

GigaWatt

Sorry, my mistake :).

I guess on most of the mods there is also a link in the description section to the forum thread and I used to follow that one :D. Actually, this is the first time I've noticed that link below the mod title :D.

Sorry for taking up your time, making that screen shot and whatnot :).

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: