News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

White empty does not load into the forum

Started by gabywap, March 22, 2018, 02:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gabywap

Sziasztok! Segitséget szeretnék kérni! Telepitettem egy SMF 2.0.15 verziót.  bőngésző nem jön be csak üres FF, Crome, Opera, IE. De ha betudok nagy nehezen tudok lépni akkor minden rendben van. Vendég nem tudja böngészni, de a tag igen. Mindegyik themes ok. Old phpbb3 forum minden rendben. Böngésző F5 sokszor kell betölt, belépve minden rendben megy.

Hi! I would like to ask for help! I installed a SMF 2.0.15 version. boss does not come in just empty FF, Crome, Opera, IE. But if I bet I can hardly move it then everything is fine. Guest can not browse, but the tag does. All themes ok.  Old phpbb3 forums are all right. Browser F5 has to be loaded many times, entering everything goes well.

SMF fórum: hxxp:gosat.hu/sat/ [nonactive]
phpbb3 fórum: hxxp:gosat.hu/forum/ [nonactive]
PHP Version 5.6.34-1+0~20180306104659.10+stretch~1.gbpcf9482

thank you.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Seems like you have everything working perfectly, is there still something you need help with? :)
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

GigaWatt

If I understood correctly, the OP is having trouble loading the forum ???... he has to hit F5 a few times before the forum loads ???. And he probably converted his phpbb3 forum to SMF.

But if this is the case, this is likely host related.
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Could be, but I have tested access to the forum from more than one network with no such issues myself. Hence the question. :)
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

GigaWatt

I also tried loading it from home and work, no problems.
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Advertisement: