News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

2 member groups

Started by thinklab71, March 30, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thinklab71

It only shows 1 member group, how can i show 2 member groups here?  I created a 2nd one, but not sure how to add it so it shows

Kindred

by default, in the core product, the system only shows the primary membergroup and the post count membergroup.
any membergroups assigned as secondary groups are not displayed...  although there are some mods which do that.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

thinklab71

I installed AdditionalMembergroups and all was good, but I still cant see the 2nd group on the topics or post or profile

thinklab71

ok I got it to work on the default theme but not the core.   90% of the people use the core

GigaWatt

You should probably post that as a bug in the support thread for the mod ;).
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

br360

It's not really a bug. You may just have to manually edit the code into the core theme's display.template.php to get the mod to show in that theme.

or, when you went to install the theme; did you check the option to install in other themes? This has to be checked if you want the edits the mod makes to work in other themes

Advertisement: