News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Is this a theme bug, or...

Started by GigaWatt, March 30, 2018, 09:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GigaWatt

So, is it a theme bug or a small interface bug?
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

GigaWatt

It's in my profile.

I forgot to mention, I haven't seen it in any other place except the Newsletters progress window.
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

GigaWatt

I'm sorry, I must be tired. I posted this in the wrong board. It should be in SMF 2.0.x

Illori

you mean that the help icon is not lined up? if you dont see the issue with the default theme, then it would be a bug with your custom theme.

GigaWatt

Quote from: Illori on March 31, 2018, 06:35:03 AM
you mean that the help icon is not lined up?

Yeah, that' what I meant.

Quote from: Illori on March 31, 2018, 06:35:03 AM
if you dont see the issue with the default theme, then it would be a bug with your custom theme.

OK, I'll try to send a newsletter again with the default theme and see if the same issue appears ;).

GigaWatt

Yep, the same thing is showing in Curve.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

If it's in Curve, then it's probably a small bug in the Default theme code.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

GigaWatt

Yeah, that's what I thought.

It's not that important anyway ;). As long as it works, it doesn't really matter what it looks like :D. In any case, only admins can see this so, it's not a problem ;).

Advertisement: