News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Any good responsive, modern themes?

Started by brettuk, March 31, 2018, 06:39:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettuk

Hi,

I have been switching back and forth between SMF, MyBB and Phpbb - and I can't seem to come across a decent platform that supports human-readable URL's and has decent themes.

I found this theme for phpbb, which is perfect, however, phpbb doesn't support human readable url's.

SMF is the perfect platform however, there are no decent responsive themes.

The only one I can find is likeipb, which is ever so slightly responsive, however, looks like it was created in the 1990's.

Does anyone know of any decent themes?

Thanks

vbgamer45

There are a few on theme site. I also have found some themes on smftricks.com
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

landyvlad

Depends on what you mean by 'decent'

I think of 'functional and reliable' so good old Responsive Curve does it for me, so I haven't looked further.

Sounds like you mean "pretty" ?
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

delta5

Im using the DeepBlue theme. Good looking and fairly clean on my cellphone display.

delta5

Check out www.fedupwithliberals.com.  I'm using the deep blue theme from Desktek. Its fully responsive for tablets and phones.

Sir Osis of Liver

I've tinkered around with several on client forums, best one so far has been Mobile-Desktop.  The code's a bit unconventional, but once you figure it out it's not too difficult to customize.  Don't like the icon menu in Responsive Curve.  Can be fixed to display normal menu buttons, but there are other glitches, and it only works with default Curve.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Advertisement: