Paid subscription 2.0.15 error

Started by Hampi, April 11, 2018, 06:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Osis of Liver

Where did you get the original error?  We need to see all of it.
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Kindred

he's got two separate errors...   one is a simple missing index.  but that won't cause a critical error.
that one is pretty simple - whatever mod he installed is having issues with $selected_tab or $tab_context

the other one -- the one that started this thread -- is a critical error of improper code. That one is probably not going to leave a message in the SMF error log...  but it has something to do with paid subscriptions.

quite honestly, I'd suggest loading a clean set of files
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Sir Osis of Liver

Quote from: Kindred on April 13, 2018, 10:31:11 PM

I'm inclined to agree, something broke some code somewhere.  AFAIK, there aren't any mods that edit Subscriptions-PayPal.php or subscriptions.php (there shouldn't be), and can't think of any reason why OP would be messing with those files (although you never know).  Reverting to clean install would be best way to go.

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Hampi

Quote from: Kindred on April 13, 2018, 10:31:11 PM
he's got two separate errors...   one is a simple missing index.  but that won't cause a critical error.
that one is pretty simple - whatever mod he installed is having issues with $selected_tab or $tab_context

the other one -- the one that started this thread -- is a critical error of improper code. That one is probably not going to leave a message in the SMF error log...  but it has something to do with paid subscriptions.

Found the issue after the clean install, I installed everything as before and checked after each change if it still worked. The problem occurred after i installed swedish language... But i uninstalled it and changed that it cannot change paid subs and now it works!

Thanks for all the help!
Cheers!

Advertisement: