Bad Words Filter Configurable By User

Started by delta5, April 13, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

delta5

Any chance someone could make a mod to allow users to engage the bad words filter just for their account on vers. 2.0.15?

delta5

That mod is exactly what i am looking for. When I try to upload through package manager, i just get a blank white screen..

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

delta5

Reverse chronological order of list Today at 07:34:16 PM
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this session 7dad8bcb3ba1af5daa39e12de638470a
Apply Filter: Only show the errors of this type Type of error: Undefined
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URLhttps://www.fedupwithliberals.com/index.php?action=admin;area=packages;sa=install;package=Personal_Word_Censor_v1.0.2.zipApply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message1024: Undefined XML attribute: name from /home/delta5/public_html/Sources/Subs-Package.php on line 1803Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file File: /home/delta5/public_html/Sources/Class-Package.php
Line: 176

Reverse chronological order of list Today at 07:34:16 PM
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this session 7dad8bcb3ba1af5daa39e12de638470a
Apply Filter: Only show the errors of this type Type of error: General
Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URLhttps://www.fedupwithliberals.com/index.php?action=admin;area=packages;sa=install;package=Personal_Word_Censor_v1.0.2.zipApply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message256: parse_path(): There should never be an empty filenameApply Filter: Only show the errors from this file File: /home/delta5/public_html/Sources/Subs-Package.php
Line: 1567

These are the errors i seem to be getting when I try to upload that file.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

delta5

dougiefresh

Quote from: Kindred on April 13, 2018, 10:09:38 PM
*HOST* level errors... not in SMF...
Nope, mod error.  The last file operation wasn't closed....  Silly me  O:)

Advertisement: