News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Posting A Video

Started by burd, April 20, 2018, 08:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burd

I'm using the smf uploader, it works great w/ pics, I had to tweak a few things, but a video shows the play triangle with a line through it, any help would be great.  Please don't post if you don't know how to help,  thanks. 
Who'd a know'd the better

burd

I added the img code, still nothing

Kindred

Smf  does not have a video player built in
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

burd

Simple audio video embedder is added to the forum.

Kindred

then, if you are having issues with how a specific mod is working, you should be asking the mod author in the support thread dedicated to supporting that specific mod.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

burd

This is so typical.  I'm asking YOU.  THIS IS SMF RITE?
Why is it you people just stoke everyone that lists issues on this forum.

Your next post immediately after this one deleted due to language. ~ Steve

Kindred

Because we support the core product here.

Each mod author is responsible for supporting their specific mod - not us.

So, if you are having an issue with a mod, ask in the support thread dedicated to supporting that mod.
Слaва
Украинi

burd

Whatever.  No help here as usual.   

Kindred

Well, if you asked in the right place, you might actually get some help

here...  just for you, I will even give you the link to the correct place.
https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=395039.0
Слaва
Украинi

Kindred

yup...  it  says that the mod author has been supporting that mod for 8 years.... that's what it says.
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: