News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Turn off squares under username

Started by njtweb, April 25, 2018, 10:02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

njtweb

I don't know what these things are but I'd like them turned off. I'd also like to turn off user titles.

Is this possible for both or one or the other?

Thank you

Kindred

you mean the post-count rank icons and post-count group?

You can have them not displayed for members of specific usergroups...  but not for members who don't have a specifically assigned group.

To do what you are asking, you would have to modify Display.template.php and remove the code that causes them to display
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

njtweb

I think that's what they're called? That's what it looks like. I want to keep it as generic as possible. Where is that found in the ACP?

Admin
[five red squares here]

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

njtweb

Sorry about that, misunderstood what your last response was before I posted. I can change them in the usergroups.

Kindred

yes. the rank icons and membergroup icons can be defined in the membergroup settings....     the rank icons do change per theme...
Слaва
Украинi

njtweb

Advertisement: