News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Hello guyz

Started by MarineForce, April 29, 2018, 01:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarineForce

I m, Just new here

bad my english sorry so sad.  :-[

First Time Forum is working best... i m installed Manas Them but working  fine best

but i m installed new them my forum rk-clan.cf [nofollow] got error. not showing any thing white white can u fix it plz its my clan forum plz our clan war

Steve

Looks like it's working fine for me unless I'm not understanding your question.
DO NOT pm me for support!

MarineForce

https://ibb.co/fw5GeH

see this

plese register and see

GigaWatt

As most user here will tell you, a white screen of death (WSOD) is a server side error.

Does this happen only with Opera (have you tested it with any other browser)? What PHP version are you running? Does the WSOD show if you're running the default theme (Curve)?
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Somethins probably went wrong with the mod install, or it is incompatible with your server configuration.
See if you have a "before" package in your Packages/backups and revert the modified files to those in the package.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

MarineForce

My Forum working Good

but i m login with my old nick who have rank administrator.

i m registered new nick its working best of best.. but i m login with my old nick administrator

This Nick is bug? @Marine

Plese Solve it we have to clan wars with other Clans :P

MarineForce

Steve

Please do not bump your posts within a 24 hour period. Everyone's a volunteer and when someone who can help you is online, they will.

-Rock Lee-

It may be that you have a different theme and have a modification that generates that error only in your account and not in the rest ... vaguely thinking, excuse my bad English.

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

I would also suspect a theme, or a modification only available to admin. But can not really say for sure with the provided info.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

MarineForce

WTF:

its my problem OF account . how to fix it and i m registered with new nick is MarineForce how can i got administrator forum ranks

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

First, please understand we are not mind readers and if we misunderstand something, swearing does nothing to help.

If you mean you need to give admin rights to a new account, you can do that by logging in with the old account. If that is not an option, then follow the documentation on regaining lost admin account https://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Administration_-_I_accidentally_lost_my_admin_account!_What_can_I_do
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

MarineForce

All boards are Removed. rofl

I don't understand can u back my rank in this new nick

Steve

Have you asked for support in the board for your native language?

MarineForce

PLESE My brother back my admin ranks plz u owner of SMF .. PLESE WE KNOW SMF leader can do it why he can't do it???

he is owner of forum's

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

No, we have no power over SMF installations elsewhere, we simply provide the software. So we can not do anything to your forum.
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

MarineForce

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Do you have access to the forum?
Do you have access to the files on the server?
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

MarineForce

wtf i added a them same error but fixed. i add a them same error them name Manas wtf i like this them

how to remove this Verification ? from forum

Drunken Clam

Quote from: Steve on May 01, 2018, 02:40:11 PM
Have you asked for support in the board for your native language?

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

I'm sorry - but I feel like I shouldn't even be trying. I am struggling to understand your questions and to help,
but can not keep up because you don't seem to want to answer my questions and jump from one issue to another.

If there is a board in your native language available, please - use it.
https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?board=12.0
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Actually - If your forum is on SMFNEW, you should turn to them for support.
We don't really know anything about their configuration or how they may have limited your functionality.

https://www.support.smfnew.com/
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

MarineForce

Thanks Man For Support <3 Thanks my frnd i added another them its cool working.

but 1 problem in shoutbox only staff members can see shoutbox why how to fix it all can see it

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SMiFFER

Quote from: MarineForce on April 29, 2018, 01:20:16 PM
I m, Just new here

bad my english sorry so sad.  :-[

First Time Forum is working best... i m installed Manas Them but working  fine best

but i m installed new them my forum rk-clan.cf got error. not showing any thing white white can u fix it plz its my clan forum plz our clan war

Well, at least it is some ghetto-rapper-leet-slang

Cannot quite grasp what you want to ask, but this might help:
Do you get the "white screen of death" when accessing Admin or Package Installs?
Quote of the day: A troll is an obstinate bloke who only hungers for your attention. If you feed him, he will puke all over you!

MarineForce

OMG AUTO FIXED I added Manas Them GooD work BEST FORUM.

but why only administrators can see shoutbox and talk why not member

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: