SMF Development > Fixed or Bogus Bugs

SMF 2.1 beta3 Database Error

(1/2) > >>

i-SPN:
I failed to run smf 2.0 with postgresql on freebsd jail, then I succeed to run smf 2.1 beta 3 with postgresql on freebsd jail. But find some errors. This thread I only post the delete draft error:
When I save a draft and go to the "Forum Info" -> "Show Drafts" to delete the draft, I will see these message:

--- Quote ---Database Error

ERROR: syntax error at or near "LIMIT"
LINE 6: LIMIT 1
^
File: /**********/Sources/Drafts.php
Line: 540

--- End quote ---

If I edit the code near Line 540, and try to delete the draft again, I will see "hacking" message in the forum admin panel.

Help!

vbgamer45:
I would download the latest from github probably has your fix already https://github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF2.1

i-SPN:

--- Quote from: vbgamer45 on May 01, 2018, 04:20:47 PM ---I would download the latest from github probably has your fix already hxxp:github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF2.1 [nonactive]

--- End quote ---

Thank you very much, I even didn't know this release.  I will try it.

i-SPN:

--- Quote from: vbgamer45 on May 01, 2018, 04:20:47 PM ---I would download the latest from github probably has your fix already hxxp:github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF2.1 [nonactive]

--- End quote ---

Hello, sorry, I git cloned the release-2.1 branch code and use them to override my forum files, keep Settings.php but the database error still exists. I read the code near 540 in Drafts.php and found nothing change. The backend admin panel shows the version is 2.1 beta 4 now. And finally I click all the "run task now" buttons in the admin panel but they doesn't help.

vbgamer45:
I would report the error on github to the developers. We have people that work with your database

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version