News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

styles not loading

Started by 8645T, May 02, 2018, 02:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8645T

Hi!
  I recently got introduced to SMF and, I just downloaded it today. After i completed everything and, went to my index for the first time, all I saw was pure HTML, no CSS, no PHP, nothing.
I am a newbie at this stuff and, I skimmed the forum very quickly to check if someone had the same problem but, I didn't see them. I hope I am not annoying you at all.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

8645T

Sorry for your troubles but, thanks a lot!

8645T

Sorry, again but after I setup and deleted the file, everything has been good thus far but, today I checked my forum on another computer and, it had the same problem I had before, no theme on CSS. before I had applied the repair settings file it asked me for permission to load 'suspicious' files so I think that would maybe help.

P.S.
  This is error happened before and after I applied a theme.
here's a link to an image: hxxp:www.prnt.sc/jdbsvx/ [nonactive]

Shambles

8645T

I just installed it yesterday. hxxp:bblgum.net/community [nonactive]

Shambles

Looks like you have an invalid SSL certificate

8645T

I do have one but, I did not verify it. I'll do it now!!!!! :D

8645T

They are approving my request right now so, it may take a couple of hours!

Shambles

Yeah that should sort it. Most modern browsers won't load "suspicious code" (as you put it) and that includes uncertifiable stylesheets.

8645T

Thanks a lot! I hope I wasn't causing any trouble.

Shambles

Give over man - that's what this forum's for ;)

Kindred

no worries - we're here to help. :)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: