Remove all Repies in a Thread

Started by kittonium, May 04, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittonium

would very much like something that places a button somewhere that i can press to remove all the replies in a thread except the main post :)

vbgamer45

You could split a thread then delete the split topic of the replies
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Shambles

How often would you need to use such a feature?

Only asking as by using the "split topic" function, you can exclude all replies to a topic starter.

EDIT: that'll teach me to type faster  8)

kittonium

Im using pretty URL's mod and ifi delete the thread, the perfect url wont be there anymore (because they save the URL for thread id and it never gets removed), and all the referalls from yt vids wont work :S

:(

Shambles

Nobody has mentioned deleting the thread.

kittonium

Quote from: Shambles on May 04, 2018, 05:46:53 PM
Nobody has mentioned deleting the thread.

this mod isn't that hard, why cant a beginner make it :S

Kindred

Really? It's not that hard?   If it's so easy, then why don't you do it yourself?

Seriously, deleting a single post in a thread is not hard... deleting the entire thread is not hard... identifying all of the posts in a thread and removing them with the correct cleanup is not quite as simple as you seem to think
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

vbgamer45

Try to make it and let us know how it goes. Check our dev site for the functions needed.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Advertisement: