News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Where to start learning for a college project

Started by JubinMenez, December 05, 2019, 12:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JubinMenez

Hi everyone! So, I've got this project for my Multimedia class, I have to make a web photo editor using HTML, CSS, and Javascript. Now, I'm pretty new to all of these and not really good at programming either.

It doesn't have to be something to complicated, just upload the picture (with drag and drop as well), rotate it, crop it, maybe some color filters. I also have to use a canvas.

I have got some buttons made, put the canvas on it, a background and a couole of other things, bu something tells me I could do a whole lote better with the code.

Any suggestions on the study steps I should take or some materials that might help me with the project?

aegersz

even though Arantor has identified many issue with their code, i have been learning via https://www.codeofaninja.com

Google is your friend
The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

m4z

I'll recommend SoloLearn, but I didn't do any of the courses you're looking for. The ones I did were great, though. Especially the user comments can be very helpful.
"Faith is what you have in things that don't exist."
--Homer Simpson

Es gibt hier im Forum ein deutsches Support-Board!

Advertisement: