News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

No karma in beta version ?

Started by pb90, May 13, 2018, 09:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pb90

Hi i today test beta version of SMF, but i not see karma system ? I see only likes, but in profiles is not count likes.

Thanks

vbgamer45

It was taken out. They are moving ti to a mod.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

pb90

Ah ok, for me it was the best thing for SMF  :-\

shawnb61

2.1 comes with a "likes" feature built in, but karma was removed.
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

pb90

And how i can add Karma in new version ?

Exist any mod ?

Suki

Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Donfisher

Shambles

Quote from: Donfisher on May 27, 2018, 04:08:54 PM
Suki, this mod don't work.
I'm sure she'll appreciate your thoroughly descriptive feedback.

landyvlad

Quote from: Shambles on May 27, 2018, 04:37:47 PM
Quote from: Donfisher on May 27, 2018, 04:08:54 PM
Suki, this mod don't work.
I'm sure she'll appreciate your thoroughly descriptive feedback.

:laugh: You nearly made me spit my coffee all over my keyboard ! :)
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

GigaWatt

Yeah, I almost did too the first time I read one of Shambles's (???... have no idea if this is grammatically correct :D) TM posts on descriptive comments :D. You should read this one :D.
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

landyvlad

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Advertisement: