News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Updated to 2.0.14 and got 'Fatal Error'... line 133

Started by siCk_BoY_, May 15, 2018, 01:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

siCk_BoY_

Hi,
I tried few times to upgrade smf from 2.0.13. to 2.0.14 but always have the same problem after upgrade
When I try open my site I can see only Fatal error: Function name must be a string in .../public_html/Sources/Load.php on line 133.

I've read this topic https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=554067.
After that i checked php version and for my website is set php 7.0.

Should I change php version on higher or what?
How can I solve this problem?
Help me please.

Kindred

you can not run 2.0.13 on php 7 -- so, before the upgrade, you will want to be running something less... like php 5.6
upgrade to 2.0.14 and then to 2.0.15
then you can run php 7.0 or 7.1 if you like
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

siCk_BoY_

I changed the php version to 5.6.
I launched the update to version 2.0.14 and unfortunately I have the same error as before.

I created a test.php file with the code:
<?php
phpinfo
();
?>

The current version of php is 5.4.45
Updating smf to version 2.0.14 still causes an error.
Is it possible to update smf from version 2.0.13 to version 2.0.15 bypassing update 2.0.14?

Kindred

sure.   copy all of the 2.0.15 files over your existing files....   remove mods that use hooks...    then reinstall mods.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: