Error with MediaWiki Integration

Started by Torngate, May 16, 2018, 07:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torngate

Hello all,

I recently tried to set up a MediaWiki alongside my forum, and ran into some issues. I found and started to utilize this script that is apparently used to link SMF's own forum and the same wiki software as I now am trying to set up.

However, on several admin-level tasks, I run into an error:

Warning: require_once(/Subs-Db-.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /XXXX/XXXX/public_html/databank/extensions/Auth_SMF.php on line 991

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/Subs-Db-.php' (include_path='/xxxx/xxxx/public_html/databank/vendor/pear/pear_exception:/xxxx/xxxx/public_html/databank/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/xxxx/xxxx/public_html/databank/vendor/pear/mail_mime-decode:/xxxx/xxxx/public_html/databank/vendor/pear/net_smtp:/xxxx/xxxx/public_html/databank/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/xxxx/xxxx/public_html/databank/vendor/pear/mail:/xxxx/xxxx/public_html/databank/vendor/pear/mail_mime:/xxxx/xxxx/public_html/databank/vendor/pear/net_socket:.:/usr/php/56/usr/lib64:/usr/php/56/usr/share/pear') in /xxxx/xxxx/public_html/databank/extensions/Auth_SMF.php on line 991

I am ashamed to admit I don't know the first lick of PHP, but would really appreciate any help that could be rendered.

Forum's url scheme looks like: XXXX.org/forum
Wiki looks like: xxxx.org/databank

Any help would be much appreciated. I'll provide any additional information as may be needed as I am best able.

Cheers!
Site Administrator- Shadow Fleet Star Trek RPG

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Are you hosted with GoDaddy? Does the file referenced actually exist? If not, then should it?
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Antes

It looks like $smf_settings['db_type'] returning empty...

Code (Find) Select
require_once($smf_settings['sourcedir'] . '/Subs-Db-' . $smf_settings['db_type'] . '.php');
Code (Replace) Select
require_once($smf_settings['sourcedir'] . '/Subs-Db-' . $db_type . '.php');

(Still not the best solution)

Advertisement: