inserire un banner

Started by ilenia73, May 19, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilenia73

buon forum ho bisogno del vostro aiuto vorrei inserire un banner che cliccando diriga ad una pagina esterna in cima precisamente prima delle categorie e sotto il logo o eventualmente anche tra una categoria e l'altra come devo fare grazie?
http://www.angeliarcangeli.it/

Deaks

please ask for support in English outwith the language support boards. 
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Sir Osis of Liver

OP has four topics open in italian board over past four days, no replies.  Is there an active moderator on that board?

@ilenia73 - If your english is better than my italian, can you post a screenshot showing where you want the banner?
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Antechinus

Google Translate says:

QuoteGood forum, I need your help. I would like to insert a banner that links direct to an external page, on top precisely before the categories and under the logo, or possibly even between one category and another. How should I do this? Thanks.

If the OP has some template editing skills I'd just point them at the markup, but if they had template editing skills they probably wouldn't be asking. The Ad Management mod may be a better choice for them.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: