Register + Forward to page

Started by SMiFFER, May 21, 2018, 02:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMiFFER

When a user tries to register for an account, he usually sees a text.

How can I -instead of displaying that text- have the user who attempts to register forwarded/redirected to a http-page?
Quote of the day: A troll is an obstinate bloke who only hungers for your attention. If you feed him, he will puke all over you!

Kindred

edit register.php to change the code.

but why?   You're taking the user OUT of the registration process if you do that.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SMiFFER

That is exactly what I want. Our board is closed for registrations and I want those who try to see a "shiny-nice" page.
Quote of the day: A troll is an obstinate bloke who only hungers for your attention. If you feed him, he will puke all over you!

Kindred

So, edit register.php

Or edit the register link in the menu in subs.php and in the action array in index.php
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SMiFFER

Oh that's an even better idea.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

SMiFFER

Just to give you feedback after so long: Works like a charm!

Thanks. Marked as SOLVED hereby.

Advertisement: