News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Field "Ban Reason" + Forward to page

Started by SMiFFER, May 24, 2018, 05:06:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMiFFER

Is there any way to include a link into the Field "Ban Reason" to automatically forward to a page?

...or a msg=x link?
Quote of the day: A troll is an obstinate bloke who only hungers for your attention. If you feed him, he will puke all over you!

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SMiFFER

Quote from: Kindred on May 24, 2018, 06:23:31 AM
Not without editing the ban function

And that would mean to make the Field "Ban Reason" be parsed, so BBCode is correctly displayed, right?
Quote of the day: A troll is an obstinate bloke who only hungers for your attention. If you feed him, he will puke all over you!

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SMiFFER

I believe that would be the most simple way
cause then I could simply add a link to the reason field
and that would be individual enough for my purpose.

Advertisement: