How to add go down and go up link to the page navigation

Started by danster, May 26, 2018, 02:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danster

hello..,
I'm using smf version 2.0.15 and i just need to know how to add a link to "go down" on top, and "go up" on down of the page in smf before I do that unfortunately I reinstalled the smf and now I forgot how to do that.. pls tell me how to that or have a mode to do that

before I just add this link on left side on the page same like « previous next » links on the right side of the page

Thank you

Sir Osis of Liver

Don't believe there's a setting for that.

Display.template.php

// Show the page index... "Pages: [1]".
echo '
<div class="pagesection">
<div class="nextlinks">', $context['previous_next'], '</div>', template_button_strip($normal_buttons, 'right'), '
<div class="pagelinks floatleft">', $txt['pages'], ': ', $context['page_index'], !empty($modSettings['topbottomEnable']) ? $context['menu_separator'] . ' &nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="#lastPost"><strong>' . $txt['go_down'] . '</strong></a>' : '', '</div>
</div>';

// Show the page index... "Pages: [1]".
echo '
<div class="pagesection">
', template_button_strip($normal_buttons, 'right'), '
<div class="pagelinks floatleft">', $txt['pages'], ': ', $context['page_index'], !empty($modSettings['topbottomEnable']) ? $context['menu_separator'] . ' &nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="#top"><strong>' . $txt['go_up'] . '</strong></a>' : '', '</div>
<div class="nextlinks_bottom">', $context['previous_next'], '</div>
</div>';

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

br360

In Admin » Features and Options » Layout

If you check Enable Go Up/Go Down buttons, does that do what you are looking for?

danster

Quote from: br360 on May 26, 2018, 02:59:28 AM
In Admin » Features and Options » Layout

If you check Enable Go Up/Go Down buttons, does that do what you are looking for?

Thank you I got it..

Sir Osis of Liver

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Advertisement: